Sunday, August 5, 2007

A bath in shades



The softness of having a bath in black and white shades.
A flight tin butterflies and paper hearts in a Médicis vase.


China and tin.
The freshness of a black and white bath on a cement-tiled carpet.
Quiet and restful.


The candelabras I have put on an old shelf was found at “Cocktail Scandinave”.
They add something to this beautiful and poetic atmosphere.
The dirty linen basket “Athezza” is decorated with a heart made of mattress canvas.



The Teddy bear “Maison du Monde” is having a rest on a shelf.



A Pichon ceramic star and my heart “Côté Bastide”.
A small tin and china towel rail is a wink to Cris.
A pair of feather wings for Saint-Ange.


When I get out of my bath, my home made bracelet and starry brooch are waiting for me.

Translated by Isabelle

3 commentaires:

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Again, soooo pretty!! Love the sink and the tiles!
Aina

Anonymous said...

I just loooovveee the peaceful ambiance of your bathroom.

Fantastic!

Thanks for the tips...

Pls visit my sites too:
http://pikitinianos.blogspot.com
or the translated swedish blog at:
http://richiesliv.blogg.se

maría cecilia said...

Beautiful, loved that floor!!!!
Cariños
María Cecilia

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top