Wednesday, April 14, 2010

At the Heart of Emotion...

Old pair of white baby shoes Piece of ecru tulle embroidered

It’s one of those Sundays on which to get up early to go antique hunting.
Along the way, admire the apple and cherry blossoms in the first warm rays of sun.
The heart is light and filled with emotion at the idea of sharing this morning with two antique-hunting friends.

Heart made with paper and fabric Detail of an old baby shoes

You can imagine that the three of us will not return empty handed !
Here’s a quick overview of my Sunday finds on a seasonal theme : baptism, weddings, moments of emotion...

A scarf made with a piece of ecru tulle embroidered A small bell remembrance of baptism

An old pair of white baby shoes worn just right.
A nice piece of ecru tulle embroidered with garlands of flowers in large satin stitch that I wear as a scarf now.
A small bell ringing joyful remembrance of baptism that I place before this adorable heart offered by a dear friend.

Original article "Au cœur de l'émotion..." translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

14 commentaires:

Booklinks said...

beautiful!!!!
Love the baby shoe's
Suzanne

Gypsy Purple said...

What an absolutely fabulous post!!!!

Fågel Blå said...

Hello!
So lovely pictures!
Kathrine

Katy Noelle said...

When I came to this post, I jumped right back into my own heart! Thanks for leading me there!

Love, Katy Noelle xxo

Gigi said...

Oh my, that lace is so beautiful! Lucky you!
Blessings,
G

mary pernula said...

OMG! Everything is just so lovely, the scarf and the little bell are two of my favorites. XO MARY

Roberta said...

Such beautiful heartfelt photos...

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

That is a beautiful post today. I luv the little bell. Too cute!

Creamy White said...

Beautiful things you are showing in this post. I like them all!
Have a lovely weekend,
Li

Celebrate Me Vintage said...

Just love your vintage scarf. I wish we have more vintage clothes readily available here in the US. Also the old bell- very charming.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Each is a true find, a treasure. Love this post with the softest, beautiful images, Laeriss. xo

Evi said...

Beautiful photos - I love the baby shoes so wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Betsy said...

Beautiful scarf and the bell is so sweet along with the baby shoes.
I would love that scarf you have on.
Betsy

Ineke Original said...

Wonderful pictures. Just love this!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top