Thursday, October 13, 2011

Suite "Memories"

Lounge of the Suite of Un Cœur très Nature, guest house in Gard - France Memories of weddings, communions, happy days, hanging in a frame with the patina of gray rock

This summer was an opportunity to inaugurate the Second Suite of our guest house « Un Cœur très Nature » (A very Natural Heart).

For this suite called "Memories", we took the time to hunt for antiques, to create, to add patina to furniture and objects that decorate it.
Two years have passed ... Perhaps deep down, I did not want the work on the last suite to come to an end because the completion of this suite represented the completion of the restoration of our old silkworm farm.

Memories of weddings, communions Decorating with an old cage in the guest house Un Cœur très Nature, in Gard - France

Today I am pleased to present part of the lounge in which I scattered memories of life. Memories of weddings, communions, happy days, hanging in a frame with the patina of gray rock!

I look forward to seeing you soon to reveal more...

Detail of decoration with an old cage Detail of objects found in flea markets

Linen pendant, created by "Ciel d'orage" (stormy sky.)

Original article "Suite « Les Souvenirs »" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

6 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Laeriss,

If this is just a peek at what is coming then I can't wait! I love your photos.

I'm looking forward to viewing the Second Suite of your guest house.


Kris

Anonymous said...

very nice intresting..cant wait to see more hugs

Fågel Blå said...

Live this photos!
Kathrine

Angela said...

I love the decoration and the colours, so pretty.
Are those silk curtains washed?
I love the texture.
Hugs,
Angela.

Alamodeus said...

I have been a follower of your blog for quite some time and find inspiration in the lovely brocante featured. I just returned from France and blogged about my joyful flea market finds that remind me of the history and heartbeat of my favorite destination!

giò said...

Meraviglia delle meraviglie!!!!!!
Adoro i dettagli di questa suite....
Gli accessori da cerimonia!!!!!!!
L'arco che separa le due stanze....
mi piace, mi piace, mi piace......
Baci Giò

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top