Friday, July 11, 2008

Holiday in Tuscany #1



From my holiday in Tuscany, at the end of June, I hold poignant memories, rich in emotion and happiness.
The landscape and architecture of the cities are amazing and the Italians, marvelous.



My very favorite of these images:
The Virgin and child of San Michele in Foro in Lucca, the city of 56 churches ;
And the view of the powerful, slender tower of Palazzo Vecchio through a quatrefoil in the bell tower of the church, Santa Maria Del Fiore, in Florence.



And also, a holiday full of charm in a guest house, which I will reveal to you very soon.

Original article "Vacances en Toscane #1" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

5 commentaires:

Lilla said...

I love your pages.
Have nominated them on my site. Please take a look
aloha Lilla

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Just beautiful! It's almost like being there. Glad you had such a wonderful time...
xo Lidy

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

You have such a lovely blog. I cannot believe I am just now finding you, but am so glad I have!

Biene said...

Wonderful photos from Tuscany!
I was there for maybe 4times. I love it!

Greetings from Biene

Les Cotrions said...

Ohhh I see you visited Lucca!!! Did you like it???
Hugs from Lucca|
Vale

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top