Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A View of the Sea

A view of the sea, peninsula of Giens French coastal trail

A few days of holiday at the sea shore... overlooking an island where I like strolling on its silver beach in this lovely month of May, taking bike trails through dusty fragrant eucalyptus and pine... a rare pearl... the Porquerolles's Island.

Entrance in front of the sea, restaurant Le Pradeau Plage The coves of the peninsula of Giens in front of the Porquerolles's Island

Stroll the coastal path and discover the picturesque coves of the peninsula of Giens.
And in the bend of the road, succumb to the typical charm of the coffee shop "Le Pradeau Plage" to savor delicious tapas... facing the sea!

A view of the sea, peninsula of Giens Tapas served at Le Pradeau Plage restaurant

Original article "Vue sur mer" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

12 commentaires:

Steinhäuschen said...

Wonderful.
best regards barbara

Tiziana said...

What a wonderful place!
It reminds me so much my Sardinia!

Hello Laeriss, had been so long since I read your blog, I regret so much, it's always beautiful!
Hugs! ^_^

Karena said...

Laeriss, I am so happy to find you!! What a lovely spot! I would love to be there!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

Unknown said...

Ok, I want to be there NOW. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and visual get-a-way. Chic Rooms

Anonymous said...

Laeriss,

This place looks dreamy. I wish I could blink my eyes and be there. I love tapas AND empanadas. Okay, now I'm hungry!

Kris

inkaskroder@live.no said...

Beutyful:)) I have acctually been there and the pictures do not lie:) Want to go back.

helen tilston said...

Beautiful spot. Thanks for sharing.
Helen Tilston

Fay said...

Magical ! what a lovely way to spend time
fay x

bright star said...

I have always wanted to go to these lovely islands ,thanks for posting these lovely pictures.You look great in your outfit too lol Angela.p.s. I invite you to look at my blog sometime .www.joyforever01.blogger.com

Unknown said...

I love Provence & your blog is amazingly inspirational! :)

Vue at Jindivick said...

Dear Laeriss,
Coming to Provence in September and staying in St. Remy de Provence.
I just found Giens on the map and think I should drive and have lunch at this restaurant. There web site looks very inviting. Beautiful photos as always.
Merci
Anita

Frøken Anker said...

Wonderful pictures. And the food lokks just MUMS!

Have a nice day

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top