Tuesday, January 31, 2012

# e-magDECO : A Christmas in Provence

A Christmas in Provence, a report of the magazine of decoration e-magDECO
The atmosphere becomes infused with scents of cinnamon and orange. At the heart of Kristin's home, which exudes magic, wreathes, cherubs pendants invite themselves into a festive setting for a Christmas in Provence.

This is a report in the magazine e-magDECO.
Enjoy!

Original article "# e-magDECO : Un Noël en Provence" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

3 commentaires:

Thuis Thuis said...

I just stop by your blog, i love it.
Will follow you, so i can see more of it.
Love Annette

The Art of Vintique said...

I found your blog via the blog of a friend of mine, Nice Day At Rosies .
My family and I used to live in Provence so I appreciate your passion about it. Your blog is fabulous! It has inspired me to strat one myself. I also opened my first shop a year ago in which I have allowed myself to indulge my passions for the French style. Its a shame that we haven't had much time to go back and visit our old stomping ground of the Var region. I remember it fondly.
I shall follow your news from now on and hopefully I will have a chance to visit Provence in the near future.

Joasia

Steinhäuschen said...

your blog is so wonderful.
best regards from austria.
barbara

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top