Thursday, June 3, 2010

3 Years...

Studio creations of Laeriss
These three years with you have been full of events, meetings and sharing !

The happiness to be able to devote myself fully to my passion for decorating through my magazine "e-magDECO" !

The joy of sharing a little of my world through my blog.

The pleasure of working with numerous creative ones, each as beautiful as the next.

Many thanks for sharing these moments, your sweet words of encouragement are so precious !

The journey continues...as promised, with a visit to my little studio créations !

Rose Pierre de Ronsard on the of the studio creations Paper butterfly

Original article "3 ans..." translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

8 commentaires:

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Such a beautiful space to work in! I love your butterflies...they lift the spirit and inspire creativity! I look forward to many more inspiring and lovely posts. Thank you for sharing your studio with us!
:)

Sea Angels said...

Bonjoir You have the most exquisite blog and I find your beautiful posts so very inspiring
Hugs Lynn xx
Congratulations on your 3 years x

Anne Marie said...

Even thought I may not comment all the time, I want to let you know how I admire your style so very much - everything from your clothing to magazine style...

you are such an inspiration to me!!
Happy Anniversary!

Nela said...

I admire you truly, your creative passion and love for nature.You have the great talent of feeling beautiful. You have many reasons to be proud of the results of your work.
I congratulate perseverance. I greet warmly.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Gosh Laetitia your work space is beautiful and I love the butterflies.
You are very inspiring!
Happy 3rd anniversary!
Carola

PeregrineBlue said...

It has been OUR pleasure and OUR gift to accompany you these three years.

Marianne said...

I am happy that you are happy. I love your blog and I want to thank you for three years of inspiration.

Merci pour tous les beauté.

Leigha said...

I could live at that desk for eternity!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top