Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 1st Finds

In the courtyard of the guest house Un Cœur très Nature the new decoration book by Noëlle Bittner

After breakfast with my hosts, I take advantage of May 1st to go antique hunting in a small village in Gardois.

At this late hour, the booty is thin. Only a small wooden toolbox, where I store my other antique finds of the day, vintage beach toys which will be very useful for minor gardening work.

Finally, I take time to leaf through the new decoration book by Noëlle Bittner, "Le bonheur comme art de vivre" (Happiness as a Lifestyle) !

Happiness as a Lifestyle by Noëlle Bittner Small wooden toolbox and vintage beach toys

Original article "Chine du 1er mai" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

7 commentaires:

Fay said...

beautiful images for me to enjoy and imagine .you are so lucky to be able to go off antiques hunting. enjoy
thankyou fay x

rosenälvorna said...

It is always a plesent moment to look at your pictures. Everything gets lovely when you take pictures. I would love to sit there just for a moment. The bluse looks very pretty. Have a nice day!//Christina

Anonymous said...

Hello Laeriss,

Such pretty images! I love the tool box. It has just the right amount of distressing on it.

We celebrate Mother's Day here tomorrow, If you have time, stop by my blog and leave a comment under the post of Mother's Day Giveaway for a chance to receive a great gift.

Happy Mother's Day!

Kris

Tina - www.Vintage-Blog.dk said...

So nice pictures - and the book looks great - do you know where I can buy it - when living in Denmark ?
Wishing you a fantastic sunday - greetings Tina

Paola White said...

Hola, tu blog es realmente inspirador para mí, un abrazo desde Caracas, Venezuela.

All Seasons said...

What a beautiful photos, I love this so romantic...
Nice your wooden box what you have found.
Love for you
Patricia

Anne said...

Oh... I have quite the same wooden box in my shop...
http://naindejardincrea.canalblog.com/archives/2011/03/27/20744460.html#comments

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top