Friday, May 21, 2010

# e-magDECO : A Florist Like No «Autres...»

Report of homestyle magazine e-magDECO «Autres...», florist in Montpellier
In his shop « Autres... » (« Other... ») located in the historic center of Montpellier, Philippe, a talented florist, shares his passion for flowers! For early Spring, he makes an exclusive floral creation for you, giving step by step instructions.

This is a new report on e-magDECO.
Happy reading !

Original article "# e-magDECO : Un fleuriste pas comme les « Autres... »" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

7 commentaires:

Fågel Blå said...

Hello!
I Can only said..... wonderful and wonderful!
Kathrine

purple area said...

Your blog is great, love it, so much beautiful inspiration!!

*Ulrike* said...

I always love to see the talents of other florists. That is such a beautiful arrangement!
If you get a chance stop by as I am having a giveaway.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ulrike

MyFavoriteFrenchAntiques said...

I truly enjoy your magazine...you are constantly revealing new discoveries for me. I will be in the south at end of June and am adding your finds to my list.

Di Overton said...

Great idea for your magazine, just keeps getting better.

maría cecilia said...

Dear Laeriss, just to let you know that I have follow your magazine since the beginning and I think you have done a wonderful, amazing job, congratulations!!! I love all you have published.
Greetings from Chile,
Maria Cecilia
p.s. you were so kind to me in my beginning as a blogger...

Jill said...

Hi
Beautiful flowers, I just love the florists in france. We will be on our way next week to the lovely town of Uzes and can't wait!! Your blog is inspiring!
hugs
Jill

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top