Saturday, April 10, 2010

Studio Creations

Studio creations in an alcove
The days slowly grow longer, it is the season when projects mature and teem in our heads.
For me, the joy is arranging my studio creations in the alcove off the living room.
Finally a place to put my spools, buttons, laces, papers, etc.
It is also the season for flea markets and impatience to find the furniture that will soon take its place here.

Buttons and laces Studio creations

To be continued...

Original article "Atelier de créations" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

9 commentaires:

Jojo said...

What a beautiful doorway. A glimpse into what tomorrow will bring perhaps.

All Seasons said...

This is beautiful!!
Have a nice evening.

Greating from Holland
Patricia

Whatever Is Lovely said...

Very Beautiful! Love those Gorgeous curtains! & Your Dress is Beautiful too!
Hugs ~ Teresa

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Oh I do love that doorway...how lovely.
-Angela, Parisienne Farmgirl

Gypsy Purple said...

Can`t wait to see more of this!!

Monique said...

Can't wait to roam about flea markets. There are always so many lovely treasures to find. Hope to catch some of them this year!

Katrin said...

Oh I love it, so beautifu. I love Provence. Liebe Grüße Katrin

Terri Conrad said...

oh so beautiful - your imagery is simply stunning and inviting of the life so many long for.

I took the liberty of adding your link to my community of Beautiful & Creative Spirits on my blog.

merci -

Mary said...

The light of a spring morning shines through that exquisite doorway - I love all the natural things you are arranging. Your clothes, as always, are so very beautiful too!

Happy Spring!
Mary - A Breath of Fresh Air

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top