Thursday, November 3, 2011

Near the Fountain of Nostradamus

Fountain of Nostradamus (La Font vieio) of Liotard de Lambesc, adorned with the bust of Nostradamus Detail of an Argentine rosary of seeds and wood beads, in Empreinte Éthique

A weekend in the heart of the Alpilles, in which I return to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence to enjoy the summer which is prolonged.
I stroll through the streets of the old city with the allure of a small Provencal village and stop at the fountain of Nostradamus.

Detail of the fountain of Nostradamus to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Fountain of Nostradamus (La Font vieio) of Liotard de Lambesc, adorned with the bust of Nostradamus

I follow the footsteps of my dear Manon, to have delicious strawberries at "Mon père était pâtissier" (My father was a pastry cook), the juice of which I still taste in my mouth.

Detail of an Argentine rosary of seeds and wood beads, in Empreinte Éthique, skirt Ewa i Walla Detail of a dolphin of the Fountain of Nostradamus to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence

Details of my outfit of the day :
Tulle dress "Myrine & Me", skirt "Ewa i Walla", sweater "Promod", and Argentine rosary of seeds and wood beads "Empreinte Ethique".

Original article "Près de la fontaine de Nostradamus" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

5 commentaires:

marits provence said...

Your pictures are so beautiful and the village Saint Remy as well. I have been there many times and walked in the footsteps of Nostradamus... It's so interesting.
Wish you the very best!

Das Hohe Haus said...

Thank you for sharing thoose wonderful pictures. Saint Remy is wonderful - and your dresses, too.
Take care,
Steffi

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Laeriss,

I love your photos and the fountain is gorgeous. I also love the Argentine rosary of seeds and wooden beads necklace. It is beautiful as is your outfit!

I so enjoy visiting your blog and reading e-magDeco online magazines. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Kris

VarietGrrl said...

What beautiful posts you always have - thank you for sharing! The walk you took looked especially lovely to me this morning - enjoy being there!

*Ulrike* said...

What a beautiful fountain, and the trunk on that vine/tree is amazing!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top