Thursday, October 9, 2008

Autumn colors


Gradually the autumn settles in the South and without wanting to be agitated, I await the first rains with impatience...
for the garden, of course !



This time of season made me want to bring the warm colors into my home and marry them with colder tones.
I like the brown against this gray !



Several pine cones, turned from wood and given a patina, a flower that I made with rusted wire... and autumn is already here !


Original article "Couleurs d'automne" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Oh such lovely photos.
I love to decorate my home with the seasons but I think Autumn is my favourite, I have actually just done a post a few days ago about our Autumnal decor!
Love Alison x

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photography. The colors of Autumn always inspire me, and I love fall decorations. Karen

maiju said...

What a beautiful blog you have! Love your autumn photos, color grey is the greatest for me too right now!

Thank for your comment in my blog -
I hope it is okey that I link to you?

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top