Thursday, February 11, 2010

# e-magDECO : The Sweet Home of Audrey

Report on e-magDECO about Audrey Fitzjohn

From her remote region, Audrey Fitzjohn, creator, author of the blog “La Maison Douce” and the book “Esprit de famille” published by “Marabout,” invites us to discover a bit of her home!

And to our delight, she offers us an exclusive creation with directions.

This is a new report on e-magDECO.
Happy reading!

Credit: Audrey Fitzjohn with her permission
Original article "# e-magDECO : La maison douce d'Audrey" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

4 commentaires:

Yvonne - Frl. Klein said...

Hello, I like your style! Very beautiful!!!
Have a nice evening,
Yvonne

C'est La Vie said...

you have such a cute blog!

Sara

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Oh how I love her home and work. The Article is fantastic!! I have added a link to the magazine from my page, I hope you don`t mind doing that. I want to share this beauty with my readers.

And thank you so much for this images as well. Your blog is always marvellous to me!!

Have a wonderful week,
Aina

*Ulrike* said...

Oh I will have to go back and get it translated, but I really liked looking at the photos of soap being made!
Ulrike

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top