Thursday, November 4, 2010

Flowery Night

Flowery matching case Oysho Flowery ajamas Oysho

Enjoy the sweetness of Barcelona and spend a few days of family vacation.
Walk the streets of this wonderful city and discover the shop of the Spanish brand "Oysho" the night lingerie of which is as romantic as one could wish.

Excited by the wide choice of fabrics : Floral, plaid, polka dot ... I finally chose cozy pajamas in autumn colors, a bow barrette and a small matching case, which go with a necklace that I had already crafted this weekend.

A necklace with lace and medal A bow barrette Oysho

As I loved the pictures of the last collection, I invite you to visit the site of this brand !

Original article "Nuit fleurie" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

4 commentaires:

Ana said...

I adore Barcelona. It has a different air to Madrid. You can find this shop all over Spain. You could also come and visit my town (Burgos) and you would love it for sure.

June said...

I just had to come by to see all the beauty here. I just adore your blog.

Sussi / Sussinghurst said...

Oh, I would so like to visit Barcelona too, maybe some day.
Lovely things you bought.

Raffaella said...

Hello, I'm Italian and I visited Provence twice...
I love Provence very much.. I live in Tuscany and I think they are similar...
If you want, you can find me on my blog: www.melogranoantico.blogspot.com

Raffaella

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top