Monday, July 18, 2011

Nap, Dream and Relax

In a patio, series of old Hang on the wall an old zinc shower pan

Three soft words, three words of summer which are written on the cushions that now equip the campbeds on the patio.

Series of old Linen cushions, creation Florence Bouvier

Hang on the wall an old zinc shower pan on which to record the summer temperatures.
On a homemade bench, place a series of "Marie-Jeanne" wine bottles found at a small attic sale in Provence.

Straw hat put on a old military campbeds Old military campbeds in a patio

Cushions and campbeds "Florence Bouvier"
-
A small wink to Ovar of the blog "sieste, rêve, paresse" ("Nap, Dream, Laze") !


Original article "Sieste, rêve et farniente" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

7 commentaires:

Tiziana said...

Hello Laeriss!
How wonderful these photos! In this hot summer, cool courtyards to make me think that you can find here in Sardinia, typical of villages in the hinterland.
The cushion is delicious and the atmosphere is really sleepy to think of an afternoon siesta!
Hugs! ^_^

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Yes, it is so lovely, I wish I was there, but if I shut my eyes, I am.

Gloria said...

Hola Laeriss!!!All here is beautiful, your blog is lovely! And I love your France!! I visited some places in Provence..... Please for read better, have you google traslater? From Argentina, kisses, Gloria.

Anonymous said...

Laeriss,

I love the photos. Summer is the time to relax, sit back and enjoy the warm starry nights and beautiful flowers that grow.

Love that straw hat!

Kris

Paula said...

I love this photos, they are divine.
Regards

Steinhäuschen said...

Oh so wonderful.
Hugs Barbara

Curious Provence said...

Beautiful photos! One day I'd love to own a Mas/farmhouse with this type of decor.

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top