Monday, June 27, 2011

The Bassin d'Arcachon

Embouchure du Bassin d'Arcachon, vue du phare du Cap-Ferret sur la Dune du Pilat
Even though I am a Southern girl by origin and my accent is very pronounced, I like to stroll the Mediterranean beaches, my heart pounding with every stay in the Bay of Arachon.

Vue sur le banc d'Arguin Mosaïque dans le phare de Lège-Cap-Ferret

I see Cap Ferret by bike, have a delicious cannelé (a small French pastry) on the beach of Arachon or a seafood platter and inhale the ocean mist.

Chez Boulan, ostréiculteur à Lège-Cap-Ferret Collier de perle et fleur en tissu

This year, I visit a little longer the Dune of Pilat, to observe the wide beaches of Arguin, very prized by sailors and oyster farmers.

Face au banc d'Arguin Le Bassin d'Arcachon à marée basse, vue du Cap Ferret

And take advantage of the discovery of a magic place which I shall soon reveal to you in my e-magazine.

Plateau de fruits de mer Vue sur la Dune du Pilat

Original article "Le Bassin d'Arcachon" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

3 commentaires:

Jojo said...

A beautiful getaway post.

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Looks soooo relaxing.

bee bon said...

Transport me from this cold winter to this place please, great pics
Bee

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top