Monday, March 15, 2010

With the Approach of Spring...

Clothes in L'Atelier des Ours at Uzes Details of the decoration of the clothing shop L'atelier des Ours

With the approach of Spring, a sudden urge for pink... flowers... sweetness... a ride to l'Atelier des Ours and why not do the beautiful escape on a pink Vespa ?

And you, what are your Spring desires ?

Pink Vespa Details of the decoration of the clothing shop L'atelier des Ours

Flowered cushion "Siesta", Florence Bouvier creation.

Original article "A l'approche du printemps..." translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

12 commentaires:

Unknown said...

oh.. so beatiful... love the pink scooter...

have a nice week

lG Moni

Gigi said...

Hi Laeriss,
Lovely post -- as always.
Wouldn't it be fun to zoom away on the pink Vespa!?
Blessings,
G

Angel.Pearls said...

Lovely -this really gives a air of spring! Love//Eva

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... spring. *sighs*

Monique said...

Well, to be very honest: working in my garden. I hardly can't wait to get the seeds of leeks, spinach and the pods in to the ground. Let the sun shine and springtime begin!

*Ulrike* said...

I'd ride the pink scooter to get to those pink cannisters!!!!

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Yes, Spring is in the air and what better to celebrate than to shop for PINK and FRENCH items at a local flea market? Hope you stop by my blog to see what's going on this Saturday!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Pink in full bloom. That pink scooter is adorable! What a lovely blog you have! I'll be back to visit again. Your presentation is fabulous!
Yvonne

Vintage House said...

I´m so glad that I found your blog it is totally georgeos and so much inspiration :) I love it.
have a lovely weekend
take care
sandra

Cheryl said...

Love your blog...where can I purchase the beautiful clothes that you feature on your blog?

Baby registry said...

Hi! I just passed by to say I love your pink scooter.

donna baker said...

Oh those clothes. Where would one be able to buy such clothes?

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top