Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dekorasjon og inspirasjon



Definitely, I am unable to resist the Jeanne d'Arc Living's universe.



The topic “Velkommen vår!” expressed in Vakre magazine is wonderful. This green, white and gray monochrome is purely enchanting.
I thus open the magazine to my preferred pages.



Soap “Marie Papote” posed on lacy sheets that I use here to surround a small bell.
I dedicate this Scandinavian atmosphere to my friend Anne.




Original article "Dekorasjon og inspirasjon" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

3 commentaires:

Mitt hvite hus said...

hello=) You have a wonderful blogg. And your picture is so lovely=)

Hug from Kerstin, Norway

Fete et Fleur said...

I have been coming to your blog for a while now. I love it! Your photos and posts are always inspirational.

Merci!
Nancy

heavenandearth said...

Hi! I just love your pictures!! I´ve been looking in now and then, and your blog is always such an inspiration to me! I´ll be back!
Hug! / Iréne

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top