Friday, November 23, 2007

Step by step towards Christmas



How delightful it is to rediscover my Christmas decorations and show you what I last purchased at Casa’s.



In wooden baskets I put some glass balls, cut branches and silver pine cones I have picked recently.
A grey teddy bear is seated in a crown.



A felt and starry table runner shows the way to these adorable sheep (wearing woollen coats) and these two grey donkeys.



They take small steps to join those of my friend Kristin.

An old bargain-hunted frame is used to hang a basket-shape tin heart tenderly offered by my husband.


Translated by Isabelle

4 commentaires:

Lilla Blanka said...

What a beautiful blog!
The photos are amazing and the crafts, soo sweet :)
Mia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Laeriss, as always a delight to visit! You have such beautiful style :) Jenn and Jacqui

Sol said...

I find your photos stunningly beautful.......So glad I found you.
Take good care!

Carol said...

A gorgeous blog I will enjoy reading this.....and a feast for my eyes!

Carol xx

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top