Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Romantiska Hem & Inspiration i Vitt

The romantic country style of scandinavian interiors is in the spotlight
in a wonderful book entitled "Romantiska Hem & Inspiration i Vitt". This
book was created by two swedish bloggers : Ingela Broling et Petra Eriksson.



You will find this book at P'Home d'Amour !
On this occasion, this online decoration store offers readers of A Heart in Provence a discount of 10 € off the 60 € price (excluding postage).
This offer is valid for one week (Monday 12 to Monday, October 19, 2009), and is given after creating your account and entering the discount code : Provence


Original article "Romantiska Hem & Inspiration i Vitt" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

13 commentaires:

Realtor in Toronto said...

Hi. Beautiful pictures. I love decoration and this style is exactly what makes my soul satisfied. I didn't know about this book before but it seems very interesting for me. Thanks for inspiration.

Best regards,
Julie

Skogsdoft & havsbris said...

It seems like a wonderful book and I hope to be able to read it one of these days!

ary said...

I love your blog and the atmosphere of every single photos.
All is so lovely!
Bye from Italy

Cathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos. I'm so glad I stopped by your blog today. I must check out the new book.

Thanks for letting us know about it.

Cathy

Sjova said...

What a beautiful book and delicate setting! The red colour is perfect.

Małgosiaart said...

What a wonderfull blog!
You are great artist! You open soul:) Thank You!

Anne Marie said...

I just saw this the other day.....
how absolutely dreamy for them!!

and lovely for us too....

hope you are well Laeriss......

*Ulrike* said...

The glasses you show are so pretty, and the red adds warmth and excitement to the room! The book looks like one that I would like to read sometime.

KC-Design said...

Hi ,what a wonderful blog you have. An Award is waiting on my blog for you.
Hugs from Karin

SussiLibySweden said...

HI!

The book I just love it. There is so much fun that it will be a lot of pictures from bloggers home in Sweden. They are so talented Ingela and Petra who made the book possible for all of us who love the beauty of fine.

Have a wonderful weekend, lots of hugs Anneli ... SussiLi ...

Ainosofia said...

Hei,

Your blog is marvellous <3

I like it very much.

Som mine dager er said...

I've got the book, and it is marvellous. Gorgeous pictures and fantastic decorations. A true favourite.

Marit

Di Overton said...

Love that chair

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top