Sunday, February 6, 2011

Freshness...

Kitchen of Un Cœur très Nature guest house An organic salad with a snail on it

I glean ideas for recipes from one of my favorite cookbooks : "Le Cahier de Recettes Provençales" by Michel Biehn illustrated with Bernard Touillon's beautiful photos.

I smile at this quite fresh organic salad when I discover our surprise guest !

To offer itself in the heart of the winter is a little digression that smells sweetly of spring.

Organic salad, organic cotton tablecloth and snail Kitchen shelves and open book Le Cahier de Recettes Provençales of Michel Biehn

Original article "Fraîcheur..." translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

8 commentaires:

Jess said...

Just look at those luscious green leaves! I love the photos!xx

Sharon @ Roses and Rust said...

Beautiful photos. I love your kitchen, snail and all :)
x Sharon

marits provence said...

Thank you for nice inspiration :-)

jabreb said...

Beautiful post...love the zinc scales in the kitchen picture...the little guest would not bother me; just pick him off and put him outside among the greens to live another day.

Vena said...

Wow very beautiful! Grate!

Gebreidesjaals: Knitted Scarfs or Scarves said...

From the Netherlands:What a beautiful site with all that professional pictures. I love The Provence. I was there 3 times and hope to come back soon. Especially also for the sweet nut sweet bonbons.And the lavendel in his colour! I hope you like my new www.gebreidesjaals.blogspot.com.
I am a beginner in blogger!

Noamaja said...

So lovely spring-fresh!

Love the stairs in the pic below!

Thanks for sharing all those beautiful things!

Anna

*Ulrike* said...

Ah, the brightness of green reminds us that spring is not far away....or so we hope!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top