Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bring to light


Old reel with string and fabric heart Maisons du Monde
Here are some things that are dear to my heart, which I wish to highlight.
An old reel with string on which I have hung a small, star spangled fabric heart (Maisons du Monde).

Woodden and natural bark ram with wheels
A ram with wheels that has just been adopted and which is a true favorite !
In keeping with the season, I decorated it with some pine cones.

Stoup signed Côté Bastide
And impossible to resist : a stoup signed “Côté Bastide” welcoming a small heart of soap and tied with twine and lace.

Original article "Mise en lumière" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

10 commentaires:

Lorri said...

I love all of your beautiful treasures! So timeless and elegant. Have a wonderful day.
Lorri

heavenandearth said...

Hello Laeriss!
Lovely photos! I specially like the last one, I wish I could find something like that....to have in my bathroom...
I´ll keep on looking!

Hug!
Iréne

debi lynn mattingly said...

Beautiful as always my friend! xo...deb

Anonymous said...

Cara Laeriss,

Enchanting arrangements - as always! Lovely photo and the creamy colour. Even my mouth waters. Bacione, Ingrid

Anonymous said...

The photos of today, are so lovely. It´s always nice to check out your blog. I like it a lot!
A Bientôt!
Helen

Floralis said...

Such beautiful pictures you have on your blog. Thanx´for all wonderful inspiration!
Greetings from north of Sweden; Anneli

GundaM said...

Love it ;0)

Unknown said...

I love the Provence so much !!! its a nice time of life, your blog is very lovely !
merci !!! Kathrin

Miss Kris said...

Hi Laeriss~

Lovely pictures! I am so glad I have discovered your beautiful blog!!! Your photo's are so inspirational!!!

Anonymous said...

I love france, when I can afford a second home it will be there. Your website is lovely and makes me want to be there even more.

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top