Sunday, November 30, 2008

Advent sunday

Christmas decoration with lichen balls
On the first Sunday of Advent, I make small steps to bring the Christmas spirit into the house.

Pots with lichen Holy picture of Christmas Gloria Pax

A carpet of lichen which I pampered, thinking about the future festive decor, delights me and reinforces the pleasure of making small, natural scenes.

Antique molds cling to old pots and small pearls glimmer in the light of candles before the young girl with the branch.

Lithograph Lafosse Le jour des rameaux (Palm Sunday)
Original article "Dimanche de l'avent" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

6 commentaires:

amaryllis said...

I have just come a cross your blog and found it very inspiring
have a nice evening

The Wrought Iron Gate said...

I love visiting your blog. I find your photographs visually stunning! The juxtaposition of beautiful objects and organic material is brilliant. I'm a fan.
Kay
www.thewroughtirongate.blogspot.com

Catharina Maria said...

Lovely photos !
Rini the Netherlands

SNOWWHITE-SUSSIE said...

Hallo!!
My Good I love your site.. I link to you.. www.snowwhite-sussie.blogspot.com from Sweden

faire un songe said...

Bonsoir
Quelle belle photos
Joyeux Noël
au revoir
Hugs Hetty Holland

ShabbyInTheCity said...

What a wonderful blog!!! I'm putting you in my sidebar :)

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top