Friday, May 14, 2010

The Lounge-Library Room #1

Arrangement with an oval frame
These past weeks, we work willingly, so that our lounge-library room is ready to welcome our guests this season.
The house now has a new room for winter breakfasts and moments of relaxation and reading all year round !

The lounge-library room of the guest house Un Cœur très Nature in France Old coat-hanger and bride wreath

It is also for me a great pleasure to make new creations out of found items.
An old golden frame decorated with roses, long discarded, finds its place here.

Cloth ear of corn for wedding or communion Bunch of peonies and viburnums

A small wink to Elise for her beautiful frame !

Original article "Le salon-bibliothèque #1" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

9 commentaires:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Like everything you do this is most delicious Laetitia! Your library room is so charming and I love the way you decorated the gorgeous frame so enchanting!
Warmest wishes from Germany sends
Carola

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Beautiful images, Laetitia! Your library is so welcoming and one I would love to visit!
Yvonne

Meg Mitchell said...

Lovely, lovely room with beautiful linen touches. I like the gray door and the blue table. Pretty vignettes.

Ingrid de Villiers said...

Everything you touch is so beautiful! Congratulations!
I love the chandelier and colors in your lounge-library room. Great job!

Georgianna said...

This is so charming! What a lovely room. Stopped by via Carolyn's. Have a wonderful week.

*Ulrike* said...

That is such a beautiful room!!! I know if I was your company I would thoroughly enjoy and appreciate it!

Parazine said...

Oh my I just love this idea, i come across bits and bobs of things that I cannot part with and this is such a cool way to display clothing!
Stop by and say hi!
Hugs,
Olivia

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Beautiful roses or peonies. Thank's for sharing this today...Julian

The Rustic Victorian said...

Just beautiful!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top