Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Start eating some green !



In this season, the vegetables and the fruits are full of sunshine.
The stalls of the market become a festival of colors.

In my basket, some striped green tomatoes, very original ; sweet peppers colored acid.
For the fragrance and the pleasure of decorating a rustic table : some branches of wild fennel gathered on the way.



I dedicate these images to the culinary blogs that delight me with each of my visits and I thank their authors for sharing with us their passion, their knowledge, and their inspirations.

Original article "Se mettre au vert !" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Cara,

Thank you for sharing your "passione provenzale"! Your photos are intriguing and trig my appetite!
I am a new blogger in Italy. I have my heart in Umbria, though I am an expat.
Your blog would be highly interesting to my "viewers". May I link yours to mine?

BELLE BLANC said...

I´m speechless among the beauty of these pictures! So full of life... the whole Provence is greeting us via these pics... greetings Mira!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top