Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gathering Lichen



Each year during the days preceding Christmas, the collection of lichen has become a ritual enjoyed by the whole family.



Treading on the stony path surrounded by pine trees, rock roses and fragrant cascades.
Then wandering the woods, hoping to find some nice grayish balls and other boughs which will bring a natural touch to the house.
I delight in this unique place located in a wood, which at every step I take, reminds me of the landscapes of Marcel Pagnol.



This year, the harvest took place under the watchful eye of our new companion.
And once arranged on an old garden chair, this one takes himself for a young raindeer and devours a little each day.



Original article "Récolte de lichens" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

10 commentaires:

Pureshabby said...

Fantastic fotos.

Hugs
Sabine

Izabela Runkiewicz "Bubisa" said...

I love the pictures! Beautifull!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! What a lovely idea...lichen inside!

All Seasons said...

This is so beautiful what you found in the wood. Last year I have made a wreath from it. Look at this link I send to you, you can see it:
♥ http://pjallseasons.blogspot.com/2010/11/het-lijkt-wel-bloemkool-roosjes.html
I think this is the same moss.
The pictures are so wonderful!

Nice evening
Hugs,
Patricia

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the chair with your findings from nature.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Melissah from Country Style Chic said...

What beautiful romantic photos! So much ambiance! I love anything Provincial so I have just falling in love with your blog & I look forward to pooping by for some more inspiration!
x
Melissah

liana said...

Hello !!! I'm Liana from Rome. Your blog is great, the photos are beautifull.
Bye, bye.

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

You have a beautiful blog, I love all of your images. They're gorgeous!!!
Hugs, cindy

Jessica Dotta said...

Amazing!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top