Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Crib

a crib made with an antique book which is hung with a few small stars Suspension of small ceramic hanging out with a lace

On this Christmas day, I put in the center of my table a crib made with an antique book which is hung with a few small stars.

Christmas word written with letters of ceramic creation Le Petit Atelier de Paris Old baby Jesus painted ceramic

To celebrate the Provence, I place salt from Camargue, a few olive branches and delicious calissons (traditional French confection from Provence).

Suspension of small ceramic hanging out with a lace Calissons, traditional French confection from Aix-en-Provence

I wish you a marvelous Christmas with those your love.
See you next year !

***
Little stars "Rouge petit Cœur"
Noël letters "Le Petit Atelier de Paris"

Original article "La crèche" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

14 commentaires:

Myszka said...

Happy Christmas to you!!!

La Table De Nana said...

Si tendre.. toujours ..parfait..Joyeux temps des fêtes~

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Darling! Blessings~Kim

Anonymous said...

You are so creative, and I enjoy your photography most of all. The sentiment in this post rings home for me. Merry Christmas to you. ^_^

north pal said...

what an absolutely clever simplistic idea. it is wonderful! merry christmas and a happy new year to you and all your bloggers. Bestest.Denise

Debra Howard said...

Merry Christmas. May God bless you with a new understanding of just how much He loves you. May He bless you with seeing His miracles in your life and those around you and May He draw you into a great beautiful romance with Him.
Debbie

Sensor Faucets said...

it is my great pleasure to see the article ,at the same time i believe you will discover some new design ,have fun

Bathroom Sink Faucets
Kitchen Faucets

Anonymous said...

So simple and sweet....
Diane

Inspiration i vitt said...

hello my dear friend, your idee'r and pictures are always wonderful. I wish you the best of the new year and I'm glad I met you here in the blogosphere. Many warm hugs / Ingela.

Flos caeli said...

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year! I really like how it's arranged.How every single thing knows he's place.I like to look at the little details of you'r things,verry beautifull!

la fourchette said...

C'est trop beau!

I've been lurking over the holidays but you have me as a new fan!

Bonne année!

DLRhein said...

I love your displays that are set on salt! what a great and unique Idea. I have a store in which I use small shells in the same way!

DL Rhein

Catherine LES VIGNETTES said...

feeling homesick ! your photos are beautiful.

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top