Thursday, October 14, 2010

# e-magDECO : « Près du pont des écluses »

 Près du pont des écluses, report of the magazine e-magDECO
In Paris, Valérie Hubert, passionate about paper, revives paperoles, a popular art with its origins in the Middle Ages.
Journey, près du pont des écluses (near the bridge of locks), between memory, delicacy, fantasy and poetry.

This is a new report from the magazine e-magDECO.
Good reading !

Original article "# e-magDECO : « Près du pont des écluses »" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

7 commentaires:

Rebekka Seale said...

I just LOVE that image! Wonderful!!!

maría cecilia said...

Hola Laeriss, just to let you know that I always come to visit your blog and your wonderful emag deco magazine, which both are absolutely gorgeous, and I never miss any of your posts eventhough I don´t leave you much comments. Your mag is already my favorite among so many.
hugs,
maria cecilia

Anne Marie said...

Hi sweetie! thank you so much for mentioning me...and yes, I was featured in Fifi's new book...she's such a lovely woman! and it was my honor to be in her book...

be back soon to catch up...
xo+blessings,
Anne Marie

Auntie Cake said...

Everything always looks so lovely when I visit here. Thanks so much for the introduction to the e-mag, that looks spectacular! I can't wait to check find out more.

Hope you are enjoying the loveliest fall ever,
Kate

Best Cabinet Articles said...

lovely set up, i love the blue colored dresser, very nice decor too

Dubai Shopping Festival said...

love the beautiful set up, very lovely and cozy, just like a home decorated yourself with love,

Unknown said...

Hi Laeriss! Your blog is so lovely!!! Thank you for linking to my blog under Fifi's new book, that was very nice of you!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!!

Hugs ~

:) T

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top