Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lily Rose



A quick surf on the web will take you to «Lily Rose», a beautiful online shop full of the treasures of Denmark !

How could anyone resist these pieces which celebrate the spirit of Scandinavia ?




My favourite is this large galvanised planter. It contains Allium Schubertii and every spring I wait impatiently for it to flower - a real firework display of mauve stars !

I love those metallic flower stems displayed in an old picture frame, and the string of flowers in front is another all-time favourite.


Original article "Lily Rose" translated by David

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

This is such alovely blogg.....I found it by chance whilst looking for somewhere to stay in September I live in Southern California now but spent a lot of time in France as a child and young adult My dream is to rent a small flat in a village somewhere in the Var district not far from Toulon....any ideas???Susan.

Biene said...

All in your blog are so lovely, wonderful photos!!!
Thank you very much I can watch them!

Biene

I know, my english is very bad, but I want to learn it better.

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top