Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The guardian angel



I brought back a very nice chromolithograph (made in Germany, 20th century) from a Sunday flea-market in Lauret (Hérault).
It is true that in the South of France I am lucky since I can go to flea-markets every weekend at any season !


The topic of the illustration : on a boat a child, who is wearing a boater, is being protected by a guardian angel.
I fell in love with this delicate picture which colours are so soft.
I will soon find it a frame and I have already had an idea for its location...


On the very same day I picked up some glass small dishes.
Many thanks to Alexandra and Baptiste for this nice bunch of flowers.

Translated by Isabelle

0 commentaires:

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top