Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My summer sales



Here are my purchases found at “Interior's” which I arrange on the nursemaid’s chair that I recently mottled with my brushes.



Two boxes in wood, patined and stenciled in gray will soon receive my small selection of lime blossom tea and tea leaves from “Mariage Frères.”

A small, textured cup whose spiked form has seduced me with the perfume of herbal tea or the delicate tea of orange blossoms.

And I use this setting to thank Patricia for this beautiful heart of canvas ticking which she delicately made and so kindly offered.

Original article "Mes soldes d'été" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

7 commentaires:

Ewa said...

I was looking at the boxes, looking, and looking, and I was tthinking - is it possible that it is woodden? very nice.

Elizabeth said...

I love Mariage Freres tea! I use to buy it in Paris when I lived there,then I found a place here in California that sells it!! Very pretty boxes by the way.

marga said...

I love your blog.
What a pretty pictures you make.
Love love love the wooden boxes!!!!

Katja - Bag End said...

Oh my gosh, what lovely purchases you have made. And stunning pictures from Tuscany :-)

Have a lovely weekend,
Katja

BELLE BLANC said...

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your nice comment! So great that you, from the beautiful provence found the way to my little place. Love your blog, your typical french style and your gorgeous pictures. Would you like to make a link exchange? hearty greetings to your heart in Provence, Mira from belle-blanc!

A home far away said...

The tree boxes are jus wonderful!

Have a good day!
Regards from Singapore

Jojo said...

Your blog is beautiful! I couldn't help but notice the little heart. Recently I visited a small cafe in our town and the owner had made these hearts and hung them on the back of every chair for comfort. I also loved the floral wire. Wishing you much relaxation with your tea and orange blossom water.

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top