Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A wedding in Provence



Lise and Fred are my very dear friends.
June 21st, the first day of summer, they were married in a small, charming village in Provence.
They did me the honor of asking me to be one of their witnesses.



To me this was a special joy, as this was the anniversary of my marriage...eleven years already...
Also, for this beautiful day full of emotions and love, I was pleased to be wearing my hair in a chignon, adorned with a delicate arabesque comb.


A small touch of retro romance : a 2 CV from the father of the bride, an honor equal to the occasion.



Original article "Un mariage en Provence" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

4 commentaires:

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi!

I found your blog through "Vita ranunkler", and I think your blog is absolutely beautiful!
I have looked at your older posts and the atmosphere heree is sooo lovely!
I´ll be back :)
Big hug
Mia (www.lillablanka.blogspot.com)

Ewa said...

Congratulations to your friends!
beautiful pictures! the first one so damn romantic!
cheers,
ewa

calicodaisy said...

Your comb and your chignon are so beautiful. Lovely photos. I visit you by way of my friend at Just Lilla. -- Michele

Cindy said...

I just found your blog through Bella Blanc. This looks like it was a beautiful wedding! Your whole blog is beautiful!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top