Monday, November 10, 2008

Danish shopping

During a few days of vacation, I could not resist the urge to take a look at Lily Rose.
And as you can imagine the temptations are great.

Mise en scène dans vieux cadre de lanternes et pots en verre
Small zinc lanterns cling to wire stretched within an old patinated frame, forming a festive luminous garland.

Pots en verre estampillés

I also love these glass jars, recalling old pharmacy jars.
And this pretty tablecloth, with its crocheted edge, decorates my holiday table.

Guirlande de lanternes

Original article "Shopping danois" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

2 commentaires:

debi lynn mattingly said...

These are again beautiful...and I see that Lily Rose carries the House Doctor products. They emailed me a few days ago...and unfortunately, due to "insurance" issues and customs in the US and there, they cannot let our boutiques in the states carry their products. Hopefully this will change some day! xo...deb

Anonymous said...

Laeriss,

I just discovered your blog through another blog called myminutia by Teresa McFayden. I love your pictures and I know I will enjoy looking at all of your discoveries - it is a beautiful blog.
Tracy

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top