Monday, September 29, 2008

Old linen


Such joy Sunday morning when I found these two old sheets with a thickness and color that capsize my little heart.
I think they will make curtains to drape my bedroom window.




The old armoire, found some time ago, received a “white chalk” patina... it serves as a backdrop to present these valuable pieces of cloth.
I could not resist that old vintage metal flask, still containing “Lilas de France” from Pinaud (Place Vendôme - Paris).


Original article "Les draps anciens" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

4 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Carissima,

Envy, envy.... Where do you get those LOVELY linen sheets? I would give a fortune! Excellent photo, as usual!Bacione, Ingrid

Anonymous said...

Carissima Laeriss,

I have tagged you. See my blog post today. Bacione, Ingrid

Suzanne MacCrone Rogers • Italian Girl in Georgia™ said...

Wow, I just found you through Ingrid at Vita Lenta nel Bel Paese...what a beautiful blog you have! I would love to add you to my "blog beauties." Stop by when you have time and say hello.

Ciao,

Suzanne

PS
I am going to make that lavender sugar ~ it looks divine!

Philippe Rissetto said...

@ Ingrid : J'achète ces vieux draps dans des vides greniers de ma région (Fleat markets).
Je vous remercie aussi pour votre "tag", j'en suis très flattée ;-)
@ Suzanne : Bienvenue, je suis enchantée qu'Ingrid vous ai indiqué le chemin jusqu'à mon Cœur en Provence. Et vous remercie pour votre proposition de lien dans votre rubrique "Blog Beauties", j'en suis très honorée.

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top