Tuesday, November 10, 2009

# e-magDECO : «Ampholia»

Ampholia Ampholia

«Ampholia» is the name of a pottery, in Anduze in the Gard district of France, which reproduces elements of garden art.
It is also the subject of my new story on e-magDECO which I hope will offer a moment of escape and discovery !

I take this opportunity to thank you from my heart for your many visits to this webzine and comments by which I am very touched.

Original article "# e-magDECO : «Ampholia»" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

On a similar theme : Shades of purple and terracotta

8 commentaires:

~~~Lydias Gröna Fingrar~~~ said...

What lovely pottery, and the colours; mmmmmm! :o)
Yours kindly,
Lydia

Madelief said...

Hi Laeriss,

Just an email to let you know that I enjoy reading the magazine very much. The pictures are lovely.

groeten, Madelief

*Ulrike* said...

Oh how I would love to have that pottery here! I am going back to look at your e-mag to see what else is new from the last time!
Bye for now!
Ulrike

TheChicGeek said...

So beautiful! I love this pottery.
Thank you for sharing with us!
Hugs :)
Kelly

Nihal said...

This is so beautiful. I love when old materials are re purposed into a piece of unique art such as these pots. Provence is more than haven..

Smiles & Happy Day wishes.

.... said...

your blog is amazing!
it's a source of ideas and images.
great work!

Raru said...

Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Raru
79ideas.org

Emmas utsikt said...

I love to look at the pictures in your e-mag, but I don´t understand a word of it. :(

Emma

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top