Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A temptation of macaroons



Passing by the window shop of La Maison Villaret in Nîmes, I couldn't resist temptation.
First I was amazed by the colour... very trendy, next I wanted to discover the flavour.
Some liquorisse macaroons, so good !
And they remind me of my last stay in Paris, where there is Ladurée.


A nice snack is put in the middle of a table path (Les Compagnons d'Emmaüs) embroidered with grey flowers.
Two glass cups in front of a jar «Jardin d'Ulysse»".


Translated by Isabelle

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Another yummy post! :) The macaroons do look tempting! How could you resist! Gorgeous pictues & vignettes of beautiful items!
Cat

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top