Tuesday, May 31, 2011

# e-magDECO : Lightness and Brocante Charm

An apartment in the spirit of an atelier and a brocante, story of the magazine e-magDECO

In a worker's home from the early twentieth century in the heart of the 20th arrondissement of Paris, an interior designer recomposes a small apartment in the spirit of an atelier and a brocante (flea market.)

This is a story from the magazine e-magDECO.
Happy reading !

Original article "# e-magDECO : Transparence et esprit brocante" translated by Annie of The Bunny Bungalow

5 commentaires:

rosenälvorna said...

Lovely, the brown wood and the white walls. Have the same in one of mine rooms//Christina

Anonymous said...

I love your E-Magazine, DECO. It has wonderful articles and gorgeous photos. Can't wait to read this article.

Getting a caffe to drink while I sit back and read now.

Thanks for sharing.

Kris

Rosane Castilhos said...

Hi dear!
I love your blog, I would like to visit my Trésors.
Kisses and a beautiful day!

Casa Très Chic said...

Your blog is gorgeous, but I'm sure you already know that.
Yur e-mag is great too.
Big hugs from Brasil
Tereza

Madera y Zinc said...

Oh, I like....I need this room!!!!!

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top