Thursday, March 31, 2011

Paper Lace and Butterflies

Dress Les Ours and shoes Trippen, at L'Atelier des Ours in Uzès Leather baby shoes

With a little pang, I put the decorations that adorned my stand this weekend at Villeneuve-les-Avignon.
The nostalgia of wonderful moments spent alongside my friends creative and bloggers.

White pansies Butterfly made ​​with paper lace

The memory of moments of emotion shared with faithful readers often come from a long way away to make my acquaintance.
I realize the importance of these true and necessary meetings... very encouraging.
Thank you to you all !

Candlestick enamel steel former Old paper roses hung on branches

Again thank you to Patricia for organizing this "Rendez-vous de printemps" (Spring meeting)... to renew as soon as possible !

Details of my outfit:
Dress "Les Ours", old panty, shoes "Trippen" at "L'Atelier des Ours" in Uzes.

Original article "Papier dentelle et papillons"

3 commentaires:

La Table De Nana said...

Toujours un doux plaisir~

Rebekka Seale said...

Those doily butterflies are just genius!

Allie said...

Such a lovely blog to visit! I am happy to have found you, I'll be back. Your photos are beautiful too. Check out my blog when you have a moment.
www.skylarkmanor.com

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top