Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Shepherd Girl

Underskirt Ewa i Walla, vest Lino Factory and belt Zara Herd of sheep in the french garrigue

On a beautiful, sunny afternoon, I go for a walk in the countryside.
Surprise! A small detour and I happen upon a herd of sheep in search of land to graze upon.

Herd of sheep in the french garrigue Herd of sheep in the french garrigue

I approach them gently for a while and feel just like a shepherd girl.
A little wink at this shepherd girl.

Sheep in the french garrigue Underskirt Ewa i Walla, vest Lino Factory and belt Zara

Details of my outfit of the day :
Underskirt "Ewa i Walla", vest "Lino Factory" and belt "Zara".

Original article "La pastourelle"

8 commentaires:

Thuis Thuis said...

Hello.
I just stop by your blog.
Notice you on Pinterest.
Love follow you.
Enjoy your weekend. love, Annette

Margareta said...

Nice......

Kram Margareta

Angela said...

Beautiful pictures! your clothes look so rustic and comfortable, I love it.
Regards,
Angela.

*Ulrike* said...

You look right at home with them, I thought they were yours! They let you take some beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Great images and I love your dress...the color and style is gorgeous!

Roberta said...

Everything looks so pretty and serene! Lovely!

Phil said...

Sounds like Marcel Pagnol's "Manon des sources"!

Anne Marie said...

my daughter and I are admiring your dress and the sheep....we don't see roaming sheep like that here in Illinois....how very beautiful you do!!

hope you have been well - your magazine is just lovely lately

 

Copyright

All the photos and texts appearing on this blog are the property of Un Cœur en Provence. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2007 - 2020 Un Cœur en Provence
top